Counselling in Exeter & Online
My name is Rea and I am an experienced, BACP Accredited, Gender, Sexuality, & Relationship Diversity (GSRD) Counsellor, Relationship Therapist, & Supervisor. I am also a Trainee Clinical Sexologist.
I work with individuals, couples, partners, and polycules of all sexualities and genders. I specialise in working with more alternative relationship styles like swinging, polyamory, consensual non-monogamy (CNM), open relationships, threesomes, kink, BDSM, D/s, fetishes, and sex parties.
I offer short-term & long-term therapy face to face at my private room in Exeter, Devon, and online via Zoom, Skype, and WhatsApp.
• Polyamory & Open Relationships
• Consensual Non-Monogamy (CNM)
• Ethical Non-Monogamy (ENM)
• Sexuality, Gender, & LGBTQIAPK2+
• Relationship & Marriage Problems
• Swinging, Sex Parties
• Threesomes, Moresomes
• BDSM, Kink, Fetishes, & D/s relationships
• Cheating & Affairs • Sexting, Flirting & Lies
• Compulsive Sexual Behaviour
• Identity Issues
• Gender & Sexual Fluidity
• Non-Binary People
• Depression • Stress • Anxiety
• Sexual Abuse • Rape
• Verbal, Psychological, & Physical abuse
• Trauma • Bereavement
• General Sexual Issues
• Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
• Sex Workers & Sex Performers
• Sex Positive & Kink Positive
• Asexuality, Aromanticism
• Graysexuality, Demisexuality
As an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) I work within an ethical framework for good practice. This means that I adhere to a very strict professional code of conduct which you can read about on the BACP site.