My name is Rea and I am a BACP Accredited counsellor and relationship therapist with a private therapy practice in Exeter. I work with individuals and couples of all ages, backgrounds, sexualities and genders, and am also very familiar with more alternative relationships including swinging, polyamory, threesomes, and kink/bdsm.
Over the years I have helped clients with a wide range of areas including:
• Relationship & marriage problems
• Cheating & Affairs • Problems around sex
• Depression • Stress & Anxiety
• Sexuality, gender, and LGBTQ+ issues
• Identity Issues
• BDSM, Kink, & D/s relationships
• Swinging, polyamory & Alternative relationships
• Sexual abuse & rape
• Bullying at work
• Anger management
• Verbal/Psychological/Physical abuse
• Trauma • Bereavement
As an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) I work within an ethical framework for good practice. This means that I adhere to a very strict professional code of conduct which you can read about on the BACP site.
I offer both long-term and short-term therapy, with a flexible booking system so you can pick the best day and time each week to suit you. I also have an online payment system that accepts all major debit and credit cards.