Counselling in Exeter & Online
My name is Rea and I am an experienced, BACP Accredited, Gender, Sexuality, and Relationship Diversity (GSRD) counsellor, relationship therapist, and supervisor.
I work with individuals, couples, and polycules of all sexualities and genders, and am also very familiar with more alternative relationships like swinging, polyamory, consensual non-monogamy (CNM), threesomes, and kink/BDSM. I offer short term and long term therapy, online via Zoom & Skype, and face to face at my private therapy room in Exeter, Devon.
• Relationship & marriage problems
• Cheating & Affairs • Sexting, flirting & lies
• Sexuality, gender, & LGBTQ+ issues
• Identity Issues
• BDSM, Kink, Fetishes, & D/s relationships
• Swinging, Polyamory, Consensual Non Monogamy (CNM) & Open relationships
• Depression • Stress • Anxiety
• Sexual Abuse • Rape
• Verbal, Psychological, & Physical abuse
• Trauma • Bereavement
• General Sexual Issues
• Counselling Students (discount available)
• Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs)
• Sex workers & Sex performers
• Sex Positive and Kink Positive
• Asexuality & Aromanticism
Types of Counselling Available
As an Accredited Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP) I work within an ethical framework for good practice. This means that I adhere to a very strict professional code of conduct which you can read about on the BACP site.
I really look forward to working with you.